NGD: Linhof T-style

Reinhard

Been wanting to get a Tele again for a while now and then this Linhof popped up. Having previously played one of the newer Linhofs, I had a buddy demo this one on my behalf and then had it shipped to me. This one was built by JW Black.

Very sexy case

Last edited:

Reinhard

Compound radius neck, thin lightly aged nitro finish, Fralin P92 in the neck and reversed Fralin bridge pickup. Great, medium sized neck, feels great. Can't wait to get home and play it

Reinhard

I Dig That !!!!

Congrats !

Congrats bro she looks awesome!
Thanks guys!

This guitar is a lot of fun plugged in and for some reason a lot louder than my strat. The P92 ads some nice tone in the neck and middle position. The bridge SC is a beast and loves pedals too. I think this weekend I will spend some time tweaking the pickup height etc.

The satin nitro neck feels fantastic and the fretwork is perfect. The tuners are interesting, they are Kluson Deluxe tuners, with Fender style buttons. I don't think I have seen these before.

All in all I am very pleased.

Tehillah

Beautiful! I still love my Linhof (JW Black as well) Fantastic! Very resonant and versatile! Enjoy! Just a great, GREAT instrument!

DocRock

Silver Supporting Member
#152 (J.W. Black) here.

Still my first choice. Still the best guitar I've ever had.