NGD LsL Saticoy

corbeano

Gold Supporting Member
I am really digging this. Lance has got the neck feel down.. Sounds great, Plays great, Looks Great and light at 6.8Lbs. He was nice enough to name after my daughter.

Alder body, Maple Neck/ Rosewood Fingerboard
9 1/2 Radius
Stainless Steel Frets (6105)
60's Higher output Pickups

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

newsonghawaii

Paul Rose from the UK has a similar one. He is a hero of mine. The LsL's are amazing guitars, with a very good balance on "aging." Some guys go kind of overboard sometimes. But that is one beautiful guitar. Love it and it will love you back!

corbeano

Gold Supporting Member
Paul Rose from the UK has a similar one. He is a hero of mine. The LsL's are amazing guitars, with a very good balance on "aging." Some guys go kind of overboard sometimes. But that is one beautiful guitar. Love it and it will love you back!
Its funny you said that.. I googled Saticoy's and saw a video of him. I told Lance I would like something like this with Stainless Frets. The day Lance was finished with it, Paul stopped by the shop and played it (tried it out for Lance) Lance said Paul gave it an approval and then another player came in the shop that plays for George Clinton and wanted to buy it on the spot.. Lance was nice enough not to sell it to him and shipped it that day..

Thanks for all the compliments. It is a great guitar.