NGD! Malinoski Hondo

JonnyStingray

Thank you Sir!

I beg to differ on your comment regarding Pete and have always found him to be an exceptionally nice human, a fine cat owner and a fan of the Red Sox's.

However we can both agree that he's an awesome builder!

FlyingVBlues

Platinum Supporting Member
Johnny congrats on the NGD. Very cool guitar, but I have a hard time visualizing you playing a single-cut after seeing you playing your Tele and Strats for so many years.

JonnyStingray

FlyingV, Well first thank you! and wow Dude thats very nice.

Over the years I've gotten to know some of the great "master-builders" of our generation. Guys like John English, John Page, Saul Koll Brett Faust & Pete Malinoski to name just a few...

I grew up playing vintage Gibson's and changed to Fender's in the early 80's. I was lucky to find and play real vintage guitars cheaply. My Koll and now my Malinoski shake up my musical comfort zone. So, this means I have to bring too many guitars to gigs!!!

Last edited:

whuppo

Gold Supporting Member
Congrats! I picked up 2 of Peter's guitars so far this year and have 2 more on order. 2 more Kolls on the way as well.

That Malinoski is fantastic. Like everything else Pete builds. huge fan right here. And while he likes to claim a certain level of being a curmudgeon, my interaction with Pete has always been very pleasant.

vox801

I went to Pete's shop... And he turned me into a newt! I got better though! And learned my lesson by having him make me a very cool yellow Sonic! Then he yelled at me and sent me home!

Trending Topics