1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

NGD: McInturff Polaris Pro!

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by jimijam, Feb 29, 2012.

1. jimijam

jimijam Member

I just got this beauty yesterday from Jake and I must say, this is one of the finest guitars I have ever played! Has a nice top with a cool flame.
    The neck is primo, one of Terrys 57 type necks and I was thinking it would be really fat but not at all. My 1969 SG Special has a fatter neck! (baseball bat) I have never really played a maple topped guitar and I think it is more alive sounding then my SG... SG is darker lol
    Stays in tune, tones are awesome, will kind of do tele-ish strat-ish tones tapped and strait humbucker sings... Thing sustains all day long. This one is a keeper! here are some pics!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. McQuade

McQuade Member

congratulations! McInturff's rule

3. empty71

empty71 Member

Congrats! I was very tempted to snag her off Jake but you snooze, you lose ;)