• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

NGD- MJT tele!!!

hvactech

Silver Supporting Member

finally got a yellow tele with a rosewood fretboard.. ive wanted one and better yet I got a mjt which plays and sounds great. These mjt are the real deal. Made with all fender parts and they slapped a fender logo on the headstock. A little more relic than id like but its ok I still like it. Got it off ebay for a fair price. Now i have a true line up of guitars. I owe alot to you guys btw. Without this website id never know of mjt guitars. So for that im forever in debt haha. I have some recoding equipment around so i might record a little something but until then ill be miles on her.

Last edited:

hvactech

Silver Supporting Member
Thats weird. I posted the url from the picture off my photobucket. How else do you do it

ScottySevins

Damn man! I've always wanted a blonde tele with a rosewood board like that! That's sweet you never see teles like that. Nice score!

scott520

Silver Supporting Member
I couldn't give Matt and Mark more accolades...beautiful guitar man!

tamader74

As a fellow Mid/Mid Northern Mi. livin' guy,...I'm glad your enjoying it here. See you picked up that MIJ Strat. eh?,...Bet your loving that guitar (knew you would...LOL).

Now, Back to Wayne Alexander's question,...What p-ups are in the 'New' Tele.? :waiting. Tom

Trending Topics

Top Bottom