• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

NGD! neck thru Ibanez RG

Robotechnology

Gold Supporting Member
Not familiar with any non locking bridge/nut Ibanez neck thru models... what is it? I have an RGT3120 TV and an RGT320Q RBB.

And love your video editing!

59burst

Platinum Supporting Member
Great guitar, great playing, great tones, and I love the tune! Is that an original song? Also what is that device you were playing the drums on? Did the entire drum track come from it? Sorry for the derail, lol.

rockappalla

Great guitar, great playing, great tones, and I love the tune! Is that an original song? Also what is that device you were playing the drums on? Did the entire drum track come from it? Sorry for the derail, lol.
Thank you! It's just a quick clip, not a song or anything :) the device for the drums is an AKAI MPD18 PAD controller, cheap and awesome!!

skullfunkerry

That’s a really nice looking guitar, congrats! Great playing too, love it :)

I have an RGRT421, it’s an astonishing amount of guitar for the price (although it will be getting new pickups at some point)

rockappalla

Not familiar with any non locking bridge/nut Ibanez neck thru models... what is it? I have an RGT3120 TV and an RGT320Q RBB.

And love your video editing!
That’s a really nice looking guitar, congrats! Great playing too, love it :)

I have an RGRT421, it’s an astonishing amount of guitar for the price (although it will be getting new pickups at some point)

Love the reverse headstock!

Trending Topics