NGD: New Suhr Pete Thorn Signature in Garnet Red - WOW!!!!!!!

silot

Sincerely this is the only Suhr I’d buy, and yours dear OP is a very, very attractive one !!

Jaguar

Guitar looks classy and to take a candy apple bite out of it. Very interesting specs and way of thinking for this guitar. He wanted to have a Fender/Gibson blend in a strat body. HB (paf-inspired) and split coil options, mahogany body, F-scale and still looking sleek and no-frills. One stop guitar to do it all. Suhr does not appeal to me much but this one sure does. Wish you lots of playing hours on that one!

Last edited:

Senor Forum

Gold Supporting Member
Sincerely this is the only Suhr I’d buy, and yours dear OP is a very, very attractive one !!
Thanks, man! I’ve owned quite a few Suhrs at this point and will definitely own others, but this is easily the most refined example I’ve had, and the most versatile!

sutherland

Supporting Member
Non.
Stop.

Toilet and all!
You are far better than me. NGD for me means strumming a chord, then stopping to hold the guitar in various angles, and admire the details.

This is then followed by a half-ass noodle, then more of admiration.

Eventually, I make my way to the bathroom to pose with the guitar in the mirror. I follow up with more noodling.

At some point, I realize my shirt had buttons. I rush to the bathroom (where there is better light) to see if there are swirls on the back of the guitar from play.

Finally, I go to YouTube and look up videos of people who play the same model. Eventually landing on a Pete Thorn video. I feel emasculated. I suppress the shame by buying a pedal. After I bought said pedal, I then search for best pedals to use with said guitar. Remorse and doubt creep in.

Senor Forum

Gold Supporting Member
You are far better than me. NGD for me means strumming a chord, then stopping to hold the guitar in various angles, and admire the details.

This is then followed by a half-ass noodle, then more of admiration.

Eventually, I make my way to the bathroom to pose with the guitar in the mirror. I follow up with more noodling.

At some point, I realize my shirt had buttons. I rush to the bathroom (where there is better light) to see if there are swirls on the back of the guitar from play.

Finally, I go to YouTube and look up videos of people who play the same model. Eventually landing on a Pete Thorn video. I feel emasculated. I suppress the shame by buying a pedal. After I bought said pedal, I then search for best pedals to use with said guitar. Remorse and doubt creep in.
B... brother?

Seriously. Reading that hit far, far too close to home - the buttons, the emasculation, the doubt...

GET OUT OF MY HEAD, CHARLES!

LoveRock

Nice looking guitar. But that heel - I'd have to take my belt sander to it! It's just so big and square.

Trending Topics