NGD: New Suhr Pete Thorn Signature in Garnet Red - WOW!!!!!!!

Senor Forum

Gold Supporting Member
Awesome man! Thanks for mentioning the clarity/lack of harshness, and the versatility.
Honestly, I liked the pickups a lot immediately, but they are quickly becoming my favorite humbuckers ever. I swear you guys worked some black magic into these things.

I even got bored and was like, "Can I even MAKE these sound bad?"

Never really was terribly successful. :D

Finally got around to really abusing the whammy bar some, and yeah, the new locking saddles are AWESOME. Damn thing never even budged out of tune.

grego7

has left the building
Gold Supporting Member
Beautiful guitar!

Your threads are always bittersweet, lol. You have the coolest gear, and it's all usually for sale eventually so I get a glimmer of hope when I see something of yours that I'd love to have. But when the inevitable sale thread comes around, it's always local to the Austin area :(

You pretty much singlehandedly make me regret not taking that job in Georgetown awhile back!

Enjoy that amazing Suhr!

Senor Forum

Gold Supporting Member
Beautiful guitar!

Your threads are always bittersweet, lol. You have the coolest gear, and it's all usually for sale eventually so I get a glimmer of hope when I see something of yours that I'd love to have. But when the inevitable sale thread comes around, it's always local to the Austin area :(

You pretty much singlehandedly make me regret not taking that job in Georgetown awhile back!

Enjoy that amazing Suhr!
HA!

I gave up on shipping fairly expensive things after having the morons at the various shipping companies destroy them. The nail in the coffin was a Suhr Modern a bit back. :)

maestro007

Fretless Suhr wow Im envious...I wish my custom was like that... Slide guitar all night long. I bet as nice as it is built (immaculate no doubt), that it still takes some getting used too. I like how the side shows you where the frets are. Have fun and enjoy!!!

Bill Hershey

I mean, what else can I say? This guitar is an absolute monster. The neck is absolute butter. The Thornbucker + Thornbucker+ are incredible in all positions.

Red is NOT my color, but this particular red is absolutely stunning. I walked into my local shop here in Austin and immediately knew I had to have it.

I'll be spending a lot more time with it today, and will update as I learn it more.

That said, man, I can't get over how immediately balanced it comes across. The pickups leave me wanting for absolutely nothing in any position.

Looks like a piece of candy 1600450098808.png

Trending Topics