NGD Nik Huber Krautster II

Hot Rats

I'm really speechless at this point. This guitar is so rock and roll.... What a neck! What a bridge! Neck joint? Work of art. Sorry, I feel like I need a cigarette (reformed smoker). On to the pics!

Porrig

There's a shop about 15 minutes drive from me that has a regular stock of Hubers. They are stunningly good instruments. That is an absolute beauty! HNGD in spades!

rburkard

Double Platinum Member
I own two Orcas and can imagine how you feel about the Krautster. Hubers are probably some of the nicest guitars out there.

Last edited:

speedemon

Played one at the NAMM show. Without inv. banker income, it is better if you just walk away if you get close to one!:(

Congrats!:drool

JRicoC

That looks amazing. I've always wanted an original (single-pickup) Krauster, but they're pretty hard to find. Congrats on your II ...

btdvox

Sorry but I have to say it, because I've been lusting for one for a LONG time. FU*K YES!

I bought an Orca a year ago and will buy one of these soon. It's on the list. Gotta get approval from the wife soon, I mean it's been a year since the last Huber. Annual Hubers anyone?

Hot Rats

Hots Rats,

I'm about 10 days into my Krauster II. My post was here;

https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/1379780&highlight=huber

Notice my choice of words; I too was completely shocked and blown away by mine.

Congratulations, and please share your 'shock' some more...
Sorry guys thought my thread was dead. I didn't realize you had a Krautster NGD thread going a day or two before. Didn't mean to divert attention away from your thread. Lol. The shock is mainly just how natural the guitar feels in my hands ( the neck feels like it was built just for me). The thing just sustains for days too. I was just strumming open chords last night an marveling at how the chime kept going and going. I bought this as a treat for myself after a long miserable year at work and it has put the spring back in my step that I was hoping it would. Just awesome.

warren3333

Gold Supporting Member
Ominous Poultry, that my friend, looks fantastic !!!

The grain and detail are gorgeous... was it custom made, and how long was the wait ?

Trending Topics