• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

NGD - Not your average Custom Shop Les Paul

clmazza

Gold Supporting Member
What you see here is not for the traditional Lester lover.... well, maybe :) I love all of my Custom Shop Les Pauls! My R6, R7, R8 R9 .... all killer guitars but this one just brings something special to the table.

The color is outright nasty... and the top is gnarly sweet.... What's that? Not an ebony board on a custom?! Blasphemy! Coil taps? seriously?! .... and what's that on the back of the headstock? A stinger? Yes :)

Sonically, it's a beast. It roars and purrs... These are great pickups and the coil taps just really give you "choices".

Well... here she is. In obnoxious Hornet Yellow -

Last edited:

rhinocaster

Gold Supporting Member
I'm gonna be totally honest here....my immediate thought is that you have one of the least attractive Les Pauls I've ever seen.....while at the exact same time I want it SOOOOOO bad!!!

How is that possible??!!?

Damn, that is a STATEMENT!

zztomato

That thing belongs in the jungle. BBbbWWWwhhhhhAaaa!!!

That top is wild!
Congrats. Different is good in my book.

nl128

Gold Supporting Member
that thing is wild !!

You can't mention a stinger on an LP and not show a pic of the back of the headstock :)

cj_wattage

That's very....striking. Reminds me of a lot of the really contrasty "spinnin' rims" PRS tops. Well, except that it's not purple or green, haha.

If you love it, that's all that matters. Congrats!

flume

Double Platinum Member
I love the "totally off the menu" dimension to it. For that, it rules. And because you own it, you therefore must rule.

Beto

Silver Supporting Member
Figured top haters gonna hate it...

I, OTOH, love quilted and flamed and spalted maple tops. Congrats!

Tone_Terrific

Silver Supporting Member
Very cool and likely looks great under stage lighting.
.....back looks like it's not mahogany?

Guitarworks

Boy, that is...unusual. There is a certain something interesting about the assortment of weird features, non-features, substituted features, and mixed features. It gives one the impression that it wasn't deliberately built to be an odd duck, but rather it came into existence on account of leftover this and that, hence the strange combination. At any rate, I think I could be persuaded to look past all that for the right price.

Trending Topics