NGD: Novo Serus J

LordByron

The Dude abides!
Lovingly hand crafted and relic-ed by Dennis Fano: tempered pine body: check; tempered maple neck: check; mastery bridge and tremolo: check; Amalfitano P-90 pickups: check; grungy, relic-ed sonic blue paint job: check.

The sum and total: the best guitar I've ever played! This thing vibrates like a cello when you play it. And the sounds, oh.... the glorious sounds that come out! :rockin

And it's mine! Mine, mine, mine, mine! :Devil

I spent a while (again) playing it through a 3rd Power Dual Citizen Amp (my next purchase, once I sell some more gear to finance it) and it was just amazing! :omg

I am definitely not worthy of this guitar, but I'm going to play it until the cows come home anyway! :bow

Novo Serus J in Sonic Blue by ByronMGSanford, on Flickr

Last edited:

LordByron

The Dude abides!
A few more iPhone pics to suffice until I can pull out my real camera this weekend (and hopefully record some sound clips as well):

New Guitar Day: Novo Serus J in Sonic Blue by ByronMGSanford, on Flickr

New Guitar Day Novo Serus J in Sonic Blue by ByronMGSanford, on Flickr

New Guitar Day Novo Serus J in Sonic Blue by ByronMGSanford, on Flickr

New Guitar Day: Novo Serus J in Sonic Blue by ByronMGSanford, on Flickr

Oh, and a shot of the little extra I picked up from the fine folks at Righteous Guitars while I was at it: a cool little electric cirgar-box "guitar" (it's actually strung like a dulcimer or 3 string banjo). :)

New Guitar Day by ByronMGSanford, on Flickr

dansworld

Gold Supporting Member
That is one fine looking guitar. I absolutely LOVE my Alt De Facto's and was considering another but I may defer that purchase for one of Dennis' new ones. This may just convince me.......

LordByron

The Dude abides!
Looks great! What is the size of the body? Looks like its bigger but thinner than a strat... .
I'll have to measure it, but I would agree that the surface area is a bit higher than a Strat, but it is thinner. It is incredibly well balanced and is an absolute dream to play!

Simto

That guitar is so ****ing cool!!!!
I'm sure it sounds and plays amazing too! Enjoy it!!!

I have a jm6 which is absolutely amazing, Dennis really has an amazing eye for guitar aesthetics.

LordByron

The Dude abides!
That guitar is so ****ing cool!!!!
I'm sure it sounds and plays amazing too! Enjoy it!!!

I have a jm6 which is absolutely amazing, Dennis really has an amazing eye for guitar aesthetics.
I bet that JM6 is awesome, especially cranked through a /13! ;) Dennis really knows his stuff, both esthetically and sonicially! :)

Trending Topics