1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

NGD Paul Reed Smith NF3

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by SharkAtl, Feb 15, 2012.

1. SharkAtl

SharkAtl Member

I have been jonesing for one of these for a while now. Expect my new PRS NF3 to arrive within the week. It has the feel of a nice Strat, but with its own signature sound. Very psyched!!

:dude

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bikedude

Bikedude Gold Supporting Member

Congrats! I'm a newbie to the PRS family with my 11 DGT Antique White. Great guitars.

3. KazJY

KazJY Member

I've been eyeing these as well! let us know how it is!!

4. Chicago Slim

Chicago Slim Member

Congratulations.

I've owned a dozen PRSi, and my favorites have been the plain top models (SAS & Starla). I would love to get a NF3, one day.

5. JoeFrancis

JoeFrancis Member

Congrats! That guitar is as versatile as it gets. I miss my old PRS.. One day I'll get myself another one. She's a real beaut

6. fossilfuel

fossilfuel dismember

Congrats!

I too have a love for the NF3.

Let us know how it works out.