• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

NGD.PRS Custom Limited 24 Artist Korina

Gnash

I'm trying to figure out if the Acoustic in the first pic is really small or really far away :)

Great guitar btw. Love the 'burst on that one.

OP, did you trip over a bag of money? That's a whole lotta NGDs in a short time!

Really nice top on this one.

soberdave09

OP, did you trip over a bag of money? That's a whole lotta NGDs in a short time!

Really nice top on this one.
thanks bro,just sold a bunch first.i get very bored fast.it's the addict in me.don't be surprised if you see one of these up in the next few weeks.never satisfied.:huh:omg:rotflmao

Outlier

Wow. Nice top! I think it looks almost identical to mine and mine was a 2008 experience guitar. Enjoy.

robertkoa

I'm trying to figure out if the Acoustic in the first pic is really small or really far away :)

Great guitar btw. Love the 'burst on that one.
Ha! It actually looks like a tiny guitar in the Pic.

Congrats to the OP.

Is the Korina brighter/livelier sounding than Mahogany ?

Trending Topics