• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Ngd, prs-dgt

Bikedude

Gold Supporting Member
After an interesting journey, this Antique White beauty finally made it's way into my hands this morning.(thanks kebotrans)

She sounds fantastic, and plays great. Neck pup doesn't sound bassy to me, in fact i think it sounds great. Tapped both pups together sounds very clear and snappy, never shrill. Bridge pups is very articulate, even under heavy OD. After only about 1 hr. with this guitar, I now know why everyone is so high on these guitars. Great job David G.

Bikedude

Gold Supporting Member
I almost bought a black one but balked. I had been eyeing a Goldtop and almost pulled the trigger, then I saw this White one, and jumped. I think it's just a stunning, a classy looking instrument. Thanks.

Trending Topics