• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

NGD: PRS McCarty 594 Singlecut

Monstercastle

Silver Supporting Member
Been wanting one of these since they were announced. This beauty popped up at Sweetwater yesterday and I didn't hesitate. It spoke to me. Arrived today and it exceeded my expectations in every regard. Pretty sure this is the last guitar I will ever buy. Twelve is enough right? I'm on vacation next week and just got my new iMac setup and all the software reinstalled, so I will be spending a lot of time in Logic seeing how it records.
View media item 72398

Last edited:

Monstercastle

Silver Supporting Member
Yeah, odd. Working on it. Posted to media gallery. When did Photobucket stop allowing links from TGP?

Last edited:

goodkungfu

Silver Supporting Member
its up. Thats awesome..:)

Amber or Vintage Yellow? Red stain back?

That's the original PRS colour. I played one of the first Custom 24's that came to the UK back in the day, it was the yellow and red stained back. Classic... ;-)

Monstercastle

Silver Supporting Member
its up. Thats awesome..:)

Amber or Vintage Yellow? Red stain back?

That's the original PRS colour. I played one of the first Custom 24's that came to the UK back in the day, it was the yellow and red stained back. Classic... ;-)
Thanks! It actually a McCarty Sunburst with VERY little burst. Kind of what drew me to it. Red stain back. My other core PRS is a Custom22 quilted in purple.

Monstercastle

Silver Supporting Member
I know. That's how it's listed, and they don't offer a yellow that I'm aware of on this model. So perhaps it was a custom, or the stain guy just forgot to do steps 2-3 or whatever. No complaints from me.

Garrett Bagby

Sweet!

I've seen a few of the double cut version they call "Faded McCarty Burst" that look just like that. Just the hint of burst, like some old LPs. They let the guys in the finish shop have some creative liberty.

Photobucket changed their terms a couple days ago. Third party hosting is disabled unless you pay $400 a year for their premium account. They're breaking about a gajillion photos on the internet.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom