• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

NGD ... PRS Modern Eagle Quatro

SigXer

As soon as the page loaded and I saw that first picture I literally said, "Oh My God!" I don't know how it plays or sounds, but that is one of the best looking guitars I have ever seen pictures of, and I've seen a lot of PRSi with nice tops. :bow

skhan007

Be still my beating heart! That is a true beauty to behold. Alas, the yearning for yet another guitar.

Astronome

whoa! i wasnt normally into PRS guitars before but i could dig that...
is PRS the only company these days that gets finishes that vivid and bright?

guitar man

I have an ME1, 513 and a cu24 with 59/09s on it. The ME1 is rated by many as one of amazing sounding guitars on the planet. Hadn't used it for a while and have fallen in love with it's smooth flavour. Not to mention this guitar can do anything including cooking me a curry. Have not played the 57/08s and am toying on a new ME Quattro or a CU24 with 57/08s. Been nearly 5 years since i bought the ME1 and fancy a new experience. Who can enlighten me without saying they are just warmer. Cheers guys/gals

guitar man

Just bought this Me Quattro!
This is my 7th Prs guitar and am in love! There is so much positive feedback about the guitar at the mo that you wonder how much is hype. The Me1 and 513 Rosewood are masterpieces and guitars that every PRS fan should have in their collection. Recently bought a CU24 25th limited wood library with 59/09s on also. Didn't take to it straight away now but i really love the sound and detail. This quattro, mine in charcoal with 53/10's is a real star. These pickups are versatile and can do anything with real class. Never tried the 57/08s but if your looking for a PRS drop everything and get a ME Quatro. This really is a guitar thats worth getting divorced over!

513 rosewood X2 Ruby and Vintage yellow
Me1 blue faded denim
CU24 25th Ann/ 2 of 24 wood library limited blue fade

amc

your modern eagle quattro is a beauty and probably sounds even better than it looks.
for a point of reference, the new finish compared to my early modern eagle I.

[/QUOTE]

guitar man

ME lovers! Recently a ME1 Brazilian sold for 12,000 dollars! These Quatro's will fetch the honey when the wire runs out for the pups.

Trending Topics