• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

NGD: PRS Singlecut trem

afterosmosis

This landed today - 2007 PRS Singlecut trem in satin blue matteo. It had the stock zebra #6 pickups which I don't care for, so I swapped them out for a Bare Knuckle VH II set. It definitely provides tones I can't get with my strat or tele.

I won't have an official opinion until I play it live Thursday & Sunday, but feel-wise I like it more than Gibsons I've owned in the past. Being mostly a Fender guy, I figured PRS might be a good option for the humbucker tones I was looking to add to my collection.

shizzaq

Silver Supporting Member
I went through 3 les Paul's and then I got the exact same guitar but with a vintage natural satin finish. It's the best guitar I have ever played. The finish is delicate but feels so good.

afterosmosis

Thanks all, here's a quick video I made when testing the new pickups earlier:

shizzaq, I'd love to see yours in the natural finish, feel free to post a pic!

Trending Topics