• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

NGD: R9

pwrightmd

Gold Supporting Member
So I went shopping with my wife yesterday and wandered across the street to Sam Ash and Guitar center (They are next to one another in Richmond) to kill some time. I found this used 2009 R9 at Sam Ash and played it for over an hour. It was the best feeling R9 I have had the pleasure of playing. I always wanted an R9 but never found one that played well to me and besides, they cost a small fortune. This one was priced at $2999.99. Literally next door at Guitar Center, there was a 2010 R9 for $5999.99. Apparently, some big shot music producer in Richmond had sold Sam Ash 5 custom historics from his collection and may be selling them an additional 20 (The guy loves Gibsons). My amazing wife gave the unexpected purchase her blessing. Anyway - here's a few pics. Enjoy.

Last edited:

pwrightmd

Gold Supporting Member
Thanks ;) I'm trying to hawk some other gear in the emporiums right now to defray the cost a little but it's totally worth it. This thing ROCKS!

Awesome catch! Great looking guitar.
Loves me some tobacco sunburst. Your R9 looks like
it could be my '02 R8's sister.

GAD

Wubbalubbadubdub
Gold Supporting Member
Great price for a chain! Congrats!

joesnewmatch

Music Is My Soul Food
Silver Supporting Member
Wow! What a great price, for an amazing guitar!!! My next guitar will hopefully be a R0 -- and I can only dream of finding a deal like yours! Good job -- on the guitar, and your wife!

smolder

Platinum Supporting Member
Wow... I tend to be more of a plain top guy, but that is exactly the look I would be after for an R9.

pwrightmd

Gold Supporting Member
Hey, leave his wife's weight out of this. She's obviously a very nice person.
My wife is awesome and very beautiful ;) I don't think she'd want me to post a pic here but she's at home with our 5 month old daughter right now. That's right - even though we have a new little one at home she still let me buy this beast.

Trending Topics