NGD: Ruokangas Duke Twinsonic relic

Lepinkäinen

So, I was looking for a P90 guitar because I never haven't had one and this popped up on local used market on price I couldn't resist.

Have to say it's even better than I imagined. Sustain, playability, has it all.

Relic job is done by Ruokangas on their satin finish, I have been told. Other than that I don't now exact specs, pickups are Fralins and not original, though.

Edit: Got specs from Juha. Boatneck and paper thin nitro finnish. Made in 2007.

IMG_20220526_140915.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20220526_140931.jpg
    IMG_20220526_140931.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Lepinkäinen

Juha shared an interesting origin story on Facebook group about this guitar to me:

"a little story to share of your guitar. It was originally made for a Finnish guitarist with the artist name Mr. Manetti. Those who have followed the Finnish forum Muusikoiden.net for a long time may remember him from the discussions.. His music got also top ratings at the time in the indy publishing platform soundclick.com. Aaaand... those who have followed our doings for a long time, might remember the Unicorn Video Diary on YouTube.. Well, Mr. Manetti is the guy who did all the music on those videos - and many of the tracks were played with this exact guitar. He also owned a VSOP that he also used on those recordings. Now... can anyone think of a reason why he didn't use a Unicorn? I mean.. it was the Unicorn Video Diary after all... "

Trending Topics

Top Bottom