• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

NGD Spalted Maple Tyler SE HD

veus55

Platinum Supporting Member
Today I got my new Tyler Beauty from Craig of CR Guitars.

It is not only a looker, but it is very resonant and the neck feels great.

I have not been able to hook it up to an Amp. I guess I will be spending some quality time with her this weekend.

Craig was a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks,
Dan

Route234

Thats one of my favorite Tylers. So beautiful. I think the black headstock is the thing that really brings it all together. Congrats!

waini001

Such a cool guitar. Love the binding w/ the tobacco burst on the flamey spalt maple. Congrats and enjoy!

eclecto-acoustic

Coal-hating feral hippie
Platinum Supporting Member
Very grand looking axe. I'm a sucker for spalted maple...this is a job well done, for sure.

Pa'ani

Silver Supporting Member
Congratulations on your stunning and spectacular Spalted Maple TylerSE HD.

Trebor Renkluaf

I was hit by a parked car, what's your excuse?
That's gorgeous! I think that's the best looking Tyler I've seen. I think I could overlook the headstock with that one. :aok

Last edited: