NGD: Suhr, yessir.

Pietro

2-Voice Guitar Junkie and All-Around Awesome Guy
Always wanted one...

But the new ones don't have BFTS, and not all of 'em have SS frets.

This one has both.

"Nashville" style tele with a switch to give you every possible pickup combination.

So, since I have LP-ish tones nailed with my Atom CT, this is a MUCH better addition to the stable than the Hollow Cobra (which I'll miss) was.

cnardone

Congrats. What a beautiful guitar. I currently lust after s Suhr T. If it had a Tele bridge, I'd arm wrestle you for it.

Play it loud. Play it often.

big mike

Gold Supporting Member
Whoa. That's like the pefect modern country guitar right there.

and I love the color.
Congrats!

A-Bone

Montonero, MOY, Multitudes
Gold Supporting Member
Looks gorgeous, and knowing Suhr I have no doubt it plays and sounds great! Congrats!

Pietro

I haven't had a "solid color" guitar in a long while. Decided it was time. I love flame but have two, and I'm really over quilt...

big mike

Gold Supporting Member
I hear ya on the flame/quilt angle. I'm fairly tired of that to be honest. I have a couple stellar flame tops. Quilt almost looks fake to me now.

I'm digging solid and subdued colors/wood now. Though someday I'll have me an off the hook koa top.

hubobulous

That looks awesome, but then again, I'm a sucker for Suhr so its no surprise that I love it. I really like the tele + trem option too.

shallbe

Deputy Plankspanker
Gold Supporting Member
That is an older guitar, right? I LOVE that Fishman trem but Suhr has not used them in years--I think they stopped making them.

Pietro

That is an older guitar, right? I LOVE that Fishman trem but Suhr has not used them in years--I think they stopped making them.
I think it's an 05, and I love that trem, too. This one does NOT have the powerbridge. I might get a replacement bridge with one at some point, but for now, this is an electric ONLY guitar, only one like that I've had in quite some time.

King Loudness

That's too cool! Is this the first one of John's guitars that you've had? I love the look of that one... very vintage meets modern. Congrats, and HNGD!

W.

shallbe

Deputy Plankspanker
Gold Supporting Member
I think it's an 05, and I love that trem, too. This one does NOT have the powerbridge. I might get a replacement bridge with one at some point, but for now, this is an electric ONLY guitar, only one like that I've had in quite some time.
Mine is not the Powerbridge either, but I love the sound and feel of that trem.

Trending Topics