• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

NGD! Two Faced Bich! (SFW)

CadillacRed

Dreams do come true...PROOF:

I only had to wait 25 years for delivery of this guitar! Well, damn! Whoo-hoo!!!!! (stoked):omg

CyberFerret

Very very very nice! :aok

If I ever see one of those 10 string Bich's from the early 80's come up for sale, I just know I am going to cave in and whip out my wallet...

Congrats OP - that is a sweet looking guitar.

KazJY

and I thought Duke Nukem Forever took a long time to deliver! ;-)

Cool axe. Congrats!

b2sc

Nice 16 string!! Is that a USA or import model? Does the Variatone work on the 12 string too?

CadillacRed

How's it sound?

The Duncans are hot, and the 12 string has a nice sympathetic character not unlike a sitar (on one of the endless switch mode configurations). The varitone/phase switing/coil taps make it do more than I have had time to exploit. I'll report back in ten years.

It is also VERY loud acoustically, like no joke. Almost as loud as a hollow body. I think all that mass has something to do with it.

I'm still dialing it in, but it's hum free, and stays in tune, plus gets super dirty and mean through a Marshall...in short, it's perfect. Just unboxed it from the shipper, so it needs a set up though (climate changes have been from 70 degrees F today to below forty tonight). In time.

Thanks for all the nice replies. It took me a long time to realize that buying one relatively expensive guitar that I really want is better than buying and trying every latest thing on the block. Next conquest: the perfect flying V!:drink

Trending Topics