• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

NGD

dezb1

Haven't had a Les Paul type guitar for about 20 years (since stupidity selling my CSL copy), after seeing a guy on another forum posting about the Vintage V100gt I really liked the idea of a Goldtop & P90s he gave it good reviews so I went and tried one... have to say what a guitar blows all the epiphones & tokais I've tried over the years out of the water (I like Les Pauls but not enough to pay Gibson prices). Ordered one and it arrived the other day (well most of it arrived)...

Took it out the box to find a rather substantial chunk out of the finish on the back...

fendergeek

Silver Supporting Member
Kind of a mixed emotions NGD!? Did you talk to the dealer about the issue? Hopefully you'll work something out with them. Enjoy if you can. Keep us posted

dezb1

Definitely enjoying it, it'll be an easy fix.

The dealer got back to me earlier, and offered me a 25% refund as be says he's had nothing but bother dealing with JHS and as this was his last one he was glad to see the back of it.
Sounds like a good deal to me.

Dale

If it is new a return for new one would be my position. It looks great otherwise.

73Fender

Happy NGD, 25% off would be my choice. Then, as mentioned, a quick cover up. Nothing like a good P90.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom