• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

NGD!!

BrokenRomeo

I have several of the older body style W-2 fixed bridge version of the Eart headless guitar, but wanted to try out the new body style version of the trem equipped variation, the GW1. I held off buying the trem version because of bad reviews due to tuning instability. I took a chance, and figured I could always exchange the guitar, or just use the bridge locking lever if I couldn't manage the trem. Turns out the guitar is awesome, and like the others I have, plays fantastic with the level, polished and rounded stainless frets. If you buy one of these guitars though, either the fixed bridge or tremolo, you need to take the time to do some research on how the bridges function. Tuning stability of the fixed bridge version is unreal, the tremolo is not a floyd, but has a great feel and is great for mild to moderate trem usage...I'm enjoying it. Another note, do not order one of these guitars if you use really heavy gauge strings, both bridges are not designed to handle those.

BrokenRomeo

Yes, it's definitely comfortable and does the job...and I don't need to worry about breaking the headstock off!! :cool:

Top Bottom