• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

NGDx2 !! (vacation time can be fun!)

Jimi D

Went in to buy strings yesterday and stumbled across this:

Growing up on Chet Atkins and Roy Clark, Tommy Hunter and Glenn Campbell, this guitar has always been something of a Grail for me... at half price in impeccable condition, I couldn't resist...

and I found this Zach Myers while visiting my 103 year old grandmother in Saint Johns New Brunswick last week... I'd been thinking about one of these for a while and took the plunge on this "used" (completely mint) one...

busy busy busy... gotta fix the deck, build my new pedal board, and play the crap outta these... such hardship! Good thing I've got two more weeks before the boss expects me back in the office! :)

PBGas

Silver Supporting Member
Good way to spend the holiday! Congrats on a couple of beauties!

65DuoSonic

They both look outstanding. The zebra coils coupled with that color and top on the PRS is quite nice; the Gretsch is just spectacular. Happy NGDx2!

73Fender

Congrats. That's a Gretsch Roundup right? I bought a Rev Horton Heat from a guy who had one of those for sale as well.. and you got the Cowboy case ..well done. That PRS ain't too shaby either. Enjoy

Jimi D

Congrats. That's a Gretsch Roundup right? I bought a Rev Horton Heat from a guy who had one of those for sale as well.. and you got the Cowboy case ..well done. That PRS ain't too shaby either. Enjoy
Ya, it's now a 6121-1955, but in 2007 when this one was made they still had it designated the 6130, so that's the model number the paperwork says... Whatever it's called, it's a work of art; like a fine pair of Boulet's or a Kilimanjaro stock, it's just beautiful regardless of it's function...

Seems my elder Tom approves of the case...

:rotflmao

Trending Topics