NHiBD!!! (new HOLE in BOX day) SCORE!!!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by henryjurstin13, Jan 23, 2012.

1. henryjurstin13

henryjurstin13 Member

After some deliberation of my finances and lack of better judgement concerning the G.A.S attacks... I pulled the trigger on a new amp. Big brown pulled up today & I have absolutely NO CLUE how I missed the huge hole in the front side of the box, but I did. :huh :bonk :huh

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anyways, I proceed to open my boxes where to complete shock and literal amazement -- I see that Guitar Center has packed this thing like it was going to war. Tons of the thick styrofoam that is shrink-wrapped in place around bottom, sides, and top. Front & back had plenty of the large bubble packers, and the insides had a power cord and footswitch wrapped very tight & large in bubble wrap. About this footswitch -- I didn't order it! This amp was purchased used at $149.99 and it's practically brand new, I can't see any blemishes at all. Had no clue a footswitch was included, but I'd say that this guy at $150 ain't bad, but to get the switch too is just awesome!

Moral of the story -- in all honesty, 1 point for Guitar Center on this deal. Great price on used gear in great condition, plus a bonus footswitch!!! Super pumped to let this guy rip in the morning!! :aok:aok:aok

[​IMG]

2. telest

telest Member

Looks like a good deal to me. I like mine...enjoy.

Steve

3. henryjurstin13

henryjurstin13 Member

After dropping in an Eminence Lil' Buddy, this amp warmed up significantly. Crusing thru the voicings, there are obviously some not so great sounds, but there are also some awesome sounding low-gain/crunchy tones in there that are pretty badass... It'll be a lil practice amp like my Micro Cube, but it sounds eons better!