nice Kemper sounds

3dognate

If the Kemper remote were readily available (105 days out... pshhh), I'd actually consider pulling out my credit card for an unpowered rack unit and remote based on that clip alone.

That's not even the style of music I play... but the nuances in the tones were certainly there. Hendrix would have shat a strat if he had that kind of sound available to him.

Viabcroce

Thanks banjose, great demo! For some reason I had missed it too :)

Edit: ... Wait, now that I think of it... it sounds digital, and I hear fuzziness at the top end...

Viabcroce

If the Kemper remote were readily available (105 days out... pshhh), I'd actually consider pulling out my credit card for an unpowered rack unit and remote based on that clip alone.

If the momentary lack of pedalboard is critical for your choise, IME Performance mode and a simple 2-switch pedal make wonders :)

3dognate

If the momentary lack of pedalboard is critical for your choise, IME Performance mode and a simple 2-switch pedal make wonders :)

Gonna talk to my Sweetwater guy tomorrow... I might return my JTV-89F and get the Kemper Rack + Remote bundle.

The 89F+HD500X+Torpedo+DT-25 sell off would pay for the bundle... I've got plenty of guitars and have another sick 89F waiting for replacement guts...

hmmmmmmmmm I might just have to get off the pot.

I wrote the guy who made this profile since he's a tgp member as well. The amp profiled was the Fuchs Overdrive Supreme 30 running 6L6 tubes (as opposed to 6V6 - the amp works with either). I've never played a Fuchs amp, but would definitely like to try one out given that profile.

If you like the guitar work the person playing is Josh Myers. He has a solo album that you can find either via his website (http://www.joshmyersband.net/) or iTunes.

Have a great day, TGPers.

jdalf

Josh Myers, cool, he made some nice hd500 patches too, he knows a thing or two around these things

Trending Topics

Top Bottom