• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Nice used Sadowsky on their website

big mike

Cathode biased
Platinum Supporting Member
Think if my daughter spent all that time on it, I'd keep it as is and play the snot out of it.

Cool guitar though.

sksmith66

looks better than how my daughter decorated my #1 last week.... big fat chip in the paint around the f-hole.

dsw67

I love my Sadowsky, great guitars.

This one is nice, and reasonably priced. Someone is going to be very happy with that.

ahardmark

I saw that this afternoon. I'd be all over that if it weren't for the 1-3/4" nut width. It's going to be a great deal for somebody.

Jonathan

Seller's daughter actually did a very nice job with sticker placement.

I would have a very hard time letting go of that.

lager86

Somebody's little girl did that and he let it go:messedup!

Oh well, guess I shouldn't be judgmental, guy might have needed to pay rent or put food on the table.

Jim S

It's on hold. Somebody will be very happy. Roger makes superb instruments.

big mike

Cathode biased
Fantastic guitar.

Never had the opportunity to play one of his guitars, but played an amazing bass of his.

otaypanky

Play it like you mean it ~
Think if my daughter spent all that time on it, I'd keep it as is and play the snot out of it.

Cool guitar though.
That's exactly what I thought Mike. If I had a child and they did that to my guitar it would always be mine ~

dsw67

I still want this one. Love the humbucker in the neck. Bet one could get some super Jazzy tones from it.

Trending Topics