nice week for gear

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by guitargod2u, Feb 11, 2012.

1. guitargod2u

guitargod2u Member

well for me its been a good week for gear friday picked up way huge green rhino mkII and today in mail finally got my version 2 of the musket. I use to have #53 but had to sell due to bills. Now own #1097 nice to see kyle's business doing good. I figured i'd post a pic of what caught me a little off guard.

[​IMG]

I think the tree with leaves falling off with 10-11 date made is perfect along with the suprise of the free blackout effectors pick. My verision one had no pic and i don't remember a painting so good on the inside cover. Haven't plugged it in yet but i will enjoy that soon. If anyone is looking for a muff that covers civil war/sovtek type sounds i'd say look no further. No disrepect to SUF i was originally going to go with him but since he hand builds them personally i couldn't wait the 10-14 week waiting period for civil war muff. With the most recent review on gilmourish.com i knew the musket v2 was the one to get. Like i said already had the v1 and loved every bit of it.

2. guitargod2u

guitargod2u Member

:cry: no musket fans on tgp huh...

3. Fuzz Of Doom

Fuzz Of Doom Member

Great grab, man. I own both of those pedals a looove my Musket. Best fuzz I've played and it ended my search for the perfect sound I wanted. Sweet tree painting, too. Mine has some weird elongated fuzzy looking monster in it. Love it.

4. guitargod2u

guitargod2u Member

yeah i'm highly impressed with both pedals especially the green rhino the 100hz is key to tubescreamers me thinks

5. Jesus freak

Jesus freak Supporting Member

I had #998 Musket, loved it! But I wasnt using it much at the time and off'd it in a guitar trade :( I really like the guitar but i miss my Musket!!

(Oh, I really dig the tree painting)