Nick Greer Royal Fromage ?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by 58lespaulman, Oct 28, 2005.

1. 58lespaulman

58lespaulman Member

I have another clean boost on the way, and it called the Royal Fromage.. Can anybody give me any scoop on this one?

2. derek_32999

derek_32999 Member

what happened to the boostiest? wasnt it the boostiest of the boosters :) ahhhh you have gas too huh. i only have about 6 boosts right now :)

3. 58lespaulman

58lespaulman Member

Sorry guys the GAS has got the best of me.. He He! I still love the Boostier as my favorite, but am always trying new things.. It's fun.. I talked to Nick for a while about this one and end up buying it just to try out.. It's a Sonic Boom with a tone control..

4. ToneDog

ToneDog Member

I had one and wouldn't mind having another, truth be told. The Sonic Boom adds just a touch of girthiness to your tone (based on the LPB-1 circuit). But the RF allows you to add a little top end to sort of balance out the the extra thickness and the combination is very nice. I got some great tones out of that pedal and Nick is a great guy to do business with as well.

5. 58lespaulman

58lespaulman Member

Thanks Tonedog, I'll give you a full report.. It's waiting at home for me, my wife said (You have another package, and you better not have spent more money).. He He

6. 58lespaulman

58lespaulman Member

Dudes, the first night I pluged it in, I didn't know what to think. But now I am loving it.. It does make your guitar sound bigger and better, just like a boost should.. I will talk about it more, as I play it more... But it is a keeper..

Shane Pasqualla
    WET ANIMAL
    http://www.wetanimal.net

7. derek_32999

derek_32999 Member

but isnt it for sale in the emporium? i confused, btw thanks for the info on the boostier, i got a boostiest and it is definately the boostiest, but the overdrive side isnt as great as the boost is. thanks again!!

8. 58lespaulman

58lespaulman Member

My Wife wants me to sell it, because she says I have too many pedals.. It came in the mail, and she excepted it and yelled at me.. So I'm now probably going to sell something else, and delete the thread in the emporium. As a matter of fact I will delete that thread right now.. Because this pedal is kicking my ass, it really is all that..

Shane Pasqualla
    WET ANIMAL
    http://www.wetanimal.net

9. derek_32999

derek_32999 Member

god man!! i am in that same boat right now with my wife, i got a boostiest, tim, hellbaby, mi audio blues pro,timmy...... uhhh ok so i guess i cant blame her :) HEHE

10. Garygtr

Garygtr Almost as good! Silver Supporting Member

Man, I live in that boat...Ahoy! :D