• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Nik Huber Krauster II - Really THAT Good ??

Schweezly

Silver Supporting Member
They're equally cool and good.

First off, you take it out of the case and though you're looking at a LP shape the guitar you pick up is likely two pounds lighter. Felt odd at first but soon I was digging the lightness.

Next thing you notice is the neck. I suspect it's a "medium D" but the shape's not the thing here. Instead it's the feel. Back of the neck is unfinished and feels GREAT in the hands. It looks oiled but feels dry. The would also looks porous, or at least it did to me. Has lots of life and color.

After that you plug it in. Great tones out of all three positions. Hausel pickups are great.

I sold mine when bills got out of hand. Really cool, fun, great sounding guitar. I would definitely own one again given the opportunity and funds.
This was mine:

Agreed with all this. I had a Krautster 1 that I wish I had back. It was a killer lowkey guitar in black

Trending Topics