• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

No fuss, no muss... Ceriatone content

Gasp100

Silver Supporting Member
Wow... seriously, wow! I just got a MINT Ceriatone Lead/Bass 20 watt Marshall 2061x clone head off of ebay for $625, $575 after MS Live cashback and it's a beauty. I have come to realize, redundant or not I absolutely LOVE EL84's!!! This is Volume and Tone on channel 1 (Lead) and Volume and Tone on channel 2 (Bass). Channel one is chimey/sparkle-y in a Marshall sort of way. Channel 2 is really full and rich, but the tone is "dimed". Channel 1 is a beautiful setup for a Tele straight in, channel 2 is perfect for both of my LP's.
Mine has a 20/10 watt switch and I still can't even get it above 3 or 4 on the dial in the 10 watt setting, so I'm talking pure unadulterated cleans right now. But damn it sounds good. A perfect platform for pedals, more than enough headroom to gig I'm sure and once my hot plate comes in I can't wait to crank the Lead channel and hear what it has to offer for tube breakup. The cab, knobs, pots, attention to detail are on par with MUCH more expensive amps (most of which I have owned lol!).
This won't be my last Ceriatone. This one was built and assembled by Nik FWIW, YMMV.

Gasp100

Silver Supporting Member
I'm waiting for my Marshall 2x12 slant 2061x cabinet to arrive, then I'll take pics. Someone happened to be selling a full Marshall 2061x rig and was willing to sell me the cab. The cab cost almost as much as the amp lol!
I'll tell ya, I can solder and follow directions. I might take a stab at a Champ clone or something from Nik @ Ceriatone. As long as I don't electrocute myself it would be fun.
Hell, I got so into beer I built myself a bar and learned how to brew... building an amp can't be that hard, right?

:BEER

69strat

I just got a dizzy 30 from a fellow GP'ger... All I can say is WOW !!!!! This thing is so harmonically rich, I'm peeing myself right now !!!!

Jube2550

I just got a dizzy 30 from a fellow GP'ger... All I can say is WOW !!!!! This thing is so harmonically rich, I'm peeing myself right now !!!!

WOW!!!, That's what you said about the last 10 amps you bought & sold since the Bitchie Crack whore? There I spelled it right.

Trending Topics