No QuarterZ...no dimes, no nickels, no sense....

scottl

Serious shmokin' stuff dude!! The whole thing kills. Band is awesome and your playing and tone are top notch!!!! Loved the note choices and overall vibe!

Happy holidays to you and your family Johnny!!

I'm going to need your license, registration and proof of insurance, sir. :BOUNCE

Do you know why I pulled you over? :Spank

ivers

Killer playing, man! Lots of attitude and technique, and the solo build-up is very effective. Tone sounded huge, as well. :dude

Cap'n Fingers

CLEAR! Zzzaapp! Ahhhh, now that my heart is started again maybe I'll be able to catch my breath. Truly a heart stopping performance dude! ;-)

John Ziegler

scottl said:
Serious shmokin' stuff dude!! The whole thing kills. Band is awesome and your playing and tone are top notch!!!! Loved the note choices and overall vibe!
Happy holidays to you and your family Johnny!!
i and my spastic, drunken, clam-filled overplaying thank y'all very much.

burny 335 w/arcane pickups + bogner uber rig + lexicon pcm42 = fun notch

i really get a kick outta how that tiny little mp3 recorder with the internal mic grabs this stuff.

always fun to share the noise...even when it's a little too noisy!

happy holiDAZE to everyone!

jmcerlain

I gotta say I really love your playing. Also one of my favorite Zep tunes. Do you have a CD? I would buy it in a second. Great stuff.

Tremendous! If my left fingers could move that fast my right arm would be broken from patting myself on the back. Reminded me a bit of Pete Cosey's brilliant playing on Miles' Pangaea.

John Ziegler

jmcerlain said:
I gotta say I really love your playing. Also one of my favorite Zep tunes. Do you have a CD? I would buy it in a second. Great stuff.
i'm pretty much a slacker and just enjoy doing the live jammy thing....
but someday i'll probably get around to making an album of some sort.
in the meantime...on to more gigs! :AOK

thanx everyone for all the compliments, i really appreciate it!

rock on into 2006!

scottl

We gonna hook up at NAMM??? Davey Henderson and I are supposed to see Scott's Wednesday La Va Lee gig. You going?? I need to buzz Kinsey as well......

Scott

John Ziegler

radialaced said:
John.. of all the GREAT clips that appear on these pages I look forward to yours the most
wow, there lots of cool clips on here....so i'm really honored...
thanx very much!
:BEER

John Ziegler

scottl said:
We gonna hook up at NAMM??? Davey Henderson and I are supposed to see Scott's Wednesday La Va Lee gig. You going?? I need to buzz Kinsey as well......
Scott
actually henderson and kinsey are opening up for my band on that friday.
big stage, big PA, big sound, big party, big fun!

so i'll be lurking around somewhere.

bbarnard

I got an iRiver ipf799 and a Sony mic for it and I too am seriously impressed with the sound quality I got out of it at a recent jam. They are really cool little devices. Total digital recording for about $200 AND it plays MP3, does voice recording with a built in mic plus FM stations. All in the palm of your hand. Smaller than many iPods.

John Ziegler

kevo said:
wow!
nice tone and playing man. what amp and guitar?
thank you very much! i appreciate it very much.

the gear used was....
-burny 335 copy w/ arcane pickups http://www.arcane-inc.com
-bogner uberschall(with a 5751 preamp tube in V1 position) & matching uberkab(w/2 celestion classic 80s and 2 75s @ 8ohms)
-and the lead tone is no pedals, just the uberschall and the guitar's volume knob. those pickups really are awesome!
-in the amp's loop there's a tiny bit of reverb from an old ibanez sdr-1000
-the long echos are coming from a lexicon pcm-42 in the loop too.

rock on!

Trending Topics