NOAD New Old Amp Day

BadHat

Gold Supporting Member
Mojave Scorpion back in the house! I had one of these way back maybe 10 or so years ago, that I had to sell for financial reasons. I wanted one back ever since. So damn awesome, it's a shame they aren't made anymore.
I always wondered if there's another amp that does what these do, one that's still made. I suppose there's a Metro or Germino, who knows, maybe even a Marshall. :D
Small head box, but so incredibly loud, for 50 watts.

Senor Forum

Platinum Supporting Member
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Peacemaker is in my top 3 favorite amps I've owned. That thing was absolutely MONSTROUS. Damn. I got goosebumps seeing this photo and thinking back to mine.

BadHat

Gold Supporting Member
haha, it's just as awesome as I remembered! I been blasting out the intro to Highway to Hell ever since it got here. :D

Definitely gonna have to get the Power Station 2 hooked up, though.

Leonc

Wild Gear Hearder
Platinum Supporting Member
I had one for a while too! Really fun amp. Congrats!

JWR

Congratulations. I enjoy mine. I got a peacemaker early on and it was a lot of amp. I then got the Scorpion and it’s a great amp with the right cab and right attenuator.

Daniel Travis

I borrowed a friend's scorpion and 2x12 for a gig in like 2009, and always wanted to find one for myself. Great score OP!

JWR

The Mojave products do stand the test of time. Attenuator quality is better now as well. The Rivera Rock Crusher, for example is much more transparent than the units available at the time.

Trending Topics