• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Nobels ODR-1 Volume Pot Replacement???

mingo

My Nobels ODR-1 (green) had the volume and drive pots switched, so long story short, I tried to switch them and now I think the volume pot is bad.

Where can I get a replacement? It's a 50K audio pot, with three pins on the bottom, and two hooks on the side soldered. Are these just feet to hold it in or is this a 5 pin pot??

Can I use a regular 3 pin 50K pot? Also the shaft is really small, where could I get one of these pots?? What should I do, any ideas?

tjmicsak

Go to Digikey and you should be able to find a replacement.
Search:
Potentiometer
then 50K,
then Audio(Log),
then through-hole.
Should get a page of 'um.

Or get an enclosure, drill, paint it green and re-house it, which given the build quality of those fine sounding pedals might be to your benifit.

Last edited:

mingo

Go to Digikey and you should be able to find a replacement.
Search:
Potentiometer
then 50K,
then Audio(Log),
then through-hole.
Should get a page of 'um.

Or get an enclosure, drill, paint it green and re-house it, which given the build quality of those fine sounding pedals might be to your benifit.
Thanks for the tip. Didn't see any on digikey that looked identical

Kinda looks like this though
http://ca.mouser.com/ProductDetail/...=sGAEpiMZZMsEGgLEzQVydjbU9KA2iH2It9lemt7C8Vs=

Anyone else know the size, other specs of the pot??

Thanks

mingo

bump, still looking for the right one. Any ideas what pot it could be exactly?

Don't have the pedal in my possession right now to do measurements.

Trending Topics