NOFX!!! Anyone else dig 'em or am I the only one?

CAC

I'm rediscovering these guys. Love the latest album Coaster. I think Wolves in Wolves clothing was killer as well! My singer just called the song Bob "terrible and annoying". Couldn't disagree more. It's a classic. I think I'll try to catch them in Vancouver next month:dude!!!

Scooba

seen em a few times, used to really like them, albums are always pretty good, they know how to do what they do by now.

some times theyre great live other times theyre boring live (they always seem to play well), maybe due to having so many songs sometimes the set just doesn't do it for me.

last time i saw them they were really on though and it was awesome

AL30

Great band! All kinds of fun. And the tv show they did recently was hilarious.

AL

studiodunn

Platinum Supporting Member
They are legends, plain and simple. Seen some great shows, seen some dud's but they are the real deal in punk.

leray1

Used to be a certified fan boy. I still listen to them every now and then. White Trash...is one of my all time favorites. The Decline is one of the greatest songs ever. I've seen them live, once - Heavy Petting Zoo tour. The first time I went to see them (Punk In Drublic tour) they ended up partying too much in the French Quarter and didn't play - boy was I pissed. A couple of them did get on stage with members of the other bands on the ticket (Face to Face and, can't remember) and did a couple of sloppy non-songs.

Anyway, I have very little in common with them personally, but love their music - great musicians, song writers, lyricists, etc.

chubbywolf

I am 35 now and have always like NOFX. Saw em a couple of times in Dallas in the late 90's. Great band live.

Trending Topics