• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Noisy George L's??

mingo

When I tap the heads of some of my George L plugs or wiggle the cable there's a sound coming through my amplifier. I'm thinking this is not normal and I should redo the cables, but just wanted some more opinions.

Thanks

steveb

When I tap the heads of some of my George L plugs or wiggle the cable there's a sound coming through my amplifier. I'm thinking this is not normal and I should redo the cables, but just wanted some more opinions.

Thanks
Not normal at all. Sounds like a bad connection on the cable end, or in the pedal it's plugged into.

mcdes

Member of no importance
You should always redo the connection, or at least tighten them every now and then. They don't last forever.

Trending Topics