Normal time for Atomic to respond to email??

Rick57

I sent them a request to return an AA for an AA12 Exchange : 3 days has passed : I PM'd them here and Facebook : Also sent request per their return/exchange instruction to orders@atomicamps.com

So far haven't received a response : Is this normal? There seems to be no way to call

Is there another way to contact these guys ?

dr150

The e-mail thing is preposterous... How can your spam filter be that bad? I suspect it's more of a follow through issue.
Agree! It's ridiculous.

I have tried in the past to communicate with them via email and NO response after a handful of emails.

They know about this common issue in their systems, as they follow this board, and they still don't do anything to CORRECT this!

CapnRex

Agree! It's ridiculous.

I have tried in the past to communicate with them via email and NO response after a handful of emails.

They know about this common issue in their systems, as they follow this board, and they still don't do anything to CORRECT this!
Yep. I had same issues and tons others across the internet. They are obviously aware of the complaints by now and frankly a spam blocker is an issue that could be solved in very little time.

I've had quite a few small Amplifire issues, and while calling did get me through to a fix, the email thing will probably stop me from buying future products from them.

bdrepko

Their support is great, they just sometimes have issues with emails getting stuck in spam, I think.
Here is the problem though. This spam issue has been going on for a very long time. It should have been resolved a long time ago. Fire the IT guy, upgrade your equipment, whatever. It is unacceptable this this kind of problem to continue to linger.

PaisleyWookie

Here is the problem though. This spam issue has been going on for a very long time. It should have been resolved a long time ago. Fire the IT guy, upgrade your equipment, whatever. It is unacceptable this this kind of problem to continue to linger.

I completely agree, I'm just saying the lack of response isn't from apathy.

Atomic Amps

I sent them a request to return an AA for an AA12 Exchange : 3 days has passed : I PM'd them here and Facebook : Also sent request per their return/exchange instruction to orders@atomicamps.com

So far haven't received a response : Is this normal? There seems to be no way to call

Is there another way to contact these guys ?
"Rick57", your email was responded to a couple hours after it was received on Thursday. I just verified that.

This is a seemingly increasing scenario where the customer either 1) forgets which email address they wrote from or 2) the customers spam folder is to blame, not Atomic's or 3) that the customer inadvertently deleted or lost the reply because they weren't paying attention or 4) something else having nothing to do with Atomic's service.

Atomic has NOT had spam issues for a long time now. Since then we've put new systems in place as well as hired more people in the service department to meet the needs of our large growth spurt.

We've been around for approaching 15 years now and always go out of our way to resolve issues in favor of the customer. Of course, with the volume of inquiries and requests that we receive daily it's not impossible for us to drop the ball every once in a while, but when that happens all that's necessary is a quick reminder and we're on the case.

TimeSnow

"Rick57", your email was responded to a couple hours after it was received on Thursday. I just verified that.

This is a seemingly increasing scenario where the customer either 1) forgets which email address they wrote from or 2) the customers spam folder is to blame, not Atomic's or 3) that the customer inadvertently deleted or lost the reply because they weren't paying attention or 4) something else having nothing to do with Atomic's service.

Atomic has NOT had spam issues for a long time now. Since then we've put new systems in place as well as hired more people in the service department to meet the needs of our large growth spurt.

We've been around for approaching 15 years now and always go out of our way to resolve issues in favor of the customer. Of course, with the volume of inquiries and requests that we receive daily it's not impossible for us to drop the ball every once in a while, but when that happens all that's necessary is a quick reminder and we're on the case.
That's utterly understandable.... It's just that you don't see these sorts of posts... People not being able to reach someone... About other manufacturers in this area.... And that makes people think it's specific to Atomic.

For us here on TGP it kinda doesn't matter as we're all fans of the company and know you WILL respond... But for randomers that find threads like this - and we know there's several - it can lead to the wrong impression.

Maybe there needs to be some sort of other system in place for a few months so that these threads are completely gone...

I'm saying this trying to be helpful and honest, not as a slam. Just so you know :)

At this point we should basically NEVER see threads like this! And we've seen two in what 4-6 weeks?

I don't know the solution but maybe it needs to be artificially ramped up for a month or two, just to make sure these threads are fully in the past.

PaisleyWookie

Good to hear, @Atomic Amps ! As an IT guy, I know how sketchy email can be as a technology in general, and I bet it is often getting caught in the spam folders of customers.

At least you guys do respond; I've sent e-mails/FB messages, etc to some companies as a potential customer, with no response.

Guitar1969

Wondering if all the spam blocker issues on the clients's ends are a result of Atomics IP provider, as the host has a lot to do with whether it is flagged as spam. There are certain providers like, google, yahoo, Godaddy that are used quite often by spammers so those systems are automatically put on national internet spam block lists.

Maybe a phone message system option too, with a message telling the caller it may take up to 48 hours to respond to give Atomic time to respond. I run a business and I understand the value of email and FB etc, but a phone number should ALWAYS still be an option as some people still prefer it over the other contact options. I buy alot of stuff on the internet and when I see a company that cannot offer a phone number for support, I view them as small time. Its pretty simple and cheap to set up even with a virtual system (like google voice) and the messages can be emailed to Atomic.

If the forum gets up and running soon, that will be another avenue, as well as a central place for FAQs and problem solving that may avoid some of the support calls.

fritzreiser

Silver Supporting Member

I have purchased 6 or 7 different products from AA. Whenever I had a question, concern or issue, Tom replied within hours. I would never hesitate to buy anything from AA. Tom's products and customer service are top shelf.

paulfrench

Silver Supporting Member
I have purchased 6 or 7 different products from AA. Whenever I had a question, concern or issue, Tom replied within hours. I would never hesitate to buy anything from AA. Tom's products and customer service are top shelf.
My experience from last week went like this: I had an issue with my new AF12, sent an email to Tom, got a reply in 10 minutes, back and forth emails a few times that evening (tuesday), by Friday afternoon I had a replacement unit in time to use on my gigs that weekend, sent my old one back.No shipping charges. I was very impressed with the service. I fully expected to ship my faulty unit back, and have to wait for it to be evaluated and replaced. So, I echo that Tom's products and service are top notch.

birdie_in_texas

I can haz virgins?
Gold Supporting Member
Agreed..best customer service in the industry! TK and Atomic are really Top of the List!

scook

Silver Supporting Member

Wow, really? :facepalm

3dognate

Silver Supporting Member

This type of post comes up way too frequently for your company.

A ticket based support solution is your answer... have your IT guys research options.. there are some affordable options even for small businesses.

fritzreiser

Silver Supporting Member
Atomic: If you are reading this, please respond to my return request emails. I returned the AA12 on 12/17 and it was delivered to you on 12/20. I have sent 3 followup emails. Still waiting on a response. Thanks.

Trending Topics