Normster

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by Dave35, Jun 5, 2005.

1. Dave35

Dave35 Member

Can you play along to this? Doesnt have alot of changes like your stuff does but im not too hot at doing that. Anyway, i like your playing so thought id try to make something you could play over.

Naptime

2. Normster

Normster Member

Wow, I'm honored! I don't think I've ever had anybody request my playing over a track before. :D

Listening as I type, very cool and laid back. Love the bass groove! I'll try out a few ideas this evening. I usually have to listen quite a few times before I get a melody in my head. :confused:

3. Dave35

Dave35 Member

Glad you like it. Funny you like the bass groove. i only started trying to play bass when i got this GNX4 and started making songs. I realized they needed something more so i found a bass preset on this thing and actually play on my regular guitar. I think im going to buy a cheap bass though because i have a hard time doing the finger picking deal on any but the first 2 strings and if i dont do it just right i get some funky feedback sound.....i guess due to smaller strings or something?

Its funny i guess but i play alot of rock stuff but i prefer to listen to the easy stuff that some of you guys post on here.

4. Dave35

Dave35 Member

Put some stuff to it. Perhaps you can fill in the blanks to fill in the lull between my parts :D

Because of You