Not Everybody Can See This When You Post....

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by soundchaser59, Apr 27, 2016.

1. soundchaser59

soundchaser59 Silver Supporting Member

I don't know the rules that govern who can see what on facebook, but not everybody can see the media when you post a link to a facebook clip. Every time someone posts a clip and I open the thread and it's blank, I know that person posted a link to a clip on facebook.

But it must just be me, cuz nobody ever posts a comment in those threads saying "Can't see your link" so I must be the only dork not privileged enough to peruse facebook clips..... :eek::confused:

MrLahey likes this.
  2. DakotaRed

DakotaRed Member

My office filters all social media so I see lots if blank spaces if I'm browsing from there. I can access YouTube though. If I think I REALLY need to see something I'll whip out my phone but that's usually... never.

3. GCDEF

GCDEF Supporting Member

There was one of those yesterday. Something about whose solo do you like better. People were commenting but all I saw was a big white rectangle. I didn't care enough to comment on it though.