Not for everyone, but I pulled the trigger on this beast!

mystixboi

Very sweet, love it looks great so lets us know what you think of the PRS piezo system, never heard one or tried one.

I love them. I have one on my Hollowbody II piezo SE. When running through a DI, it sounds like a mic'd acoustic, not a piezo. Love it

Jugghaid

Gold Supporting Member
Nice. I bought its big brother from the same shop.

prs_paul_reed_smith_grainger_5_string_bass_violet_blue_burst_maple_fretboard.jpg

Last edited:

Jo

The Jo approves!!! I've also got an HBII in that violet bruise burst colour.

jtees4

Well, nothing is for everyone....that guitar is beautiful, and PRS makes some great stuff. I've owned a few, SE's and USA's. Good luck.

doublescale1

Suhr S-Classic, V60LP's, Soft V neck
Gold Supporting Member
I'm sure it will sound even better than it looks - nice score

Jon Silberman

10Q Jerry & Dickey
Silver Supporting Member
Beautiful guitar aesthetically, versatile and toneful, too.

I'd love one. There are 3 for sale right now at Sweetwater. But for $5,470 - pass.

Took a chance five years ago and bought a 10 top Custom 24 off ebay. I believe I stole it at $1500. Of my 20 electrics, one of the smoothest playing. Only drawback is it has the rotary PU selector, which is not always great.

MuzicToyz

Question... Why did it take until like the past 10 years to figure out a "burst" did not necessarily be yellow to brown or yellow to red? Like electric guitars have been around for almost 100 years now and they are just figuring out you can throw some other colors into the mix. PRS seems to be leading that charge - They must have got into some good bud or something. Cudo's for bucking the norm! This is a beautiful guitar by the way.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom