• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Not In Love (10 CC) vs. Someone Saved My Life Tonight (Elton John)

Not In Love (10 CC) vs. Someone Saved My Life Tonight (Elton John)

• Not In Love

• Someone Saved My Life Tonight

Results are only viewable after voting.

Solomon

More 70's pop goodness. Don't lie . . . you geezers know you slow danced to these songs with your hair feathered WAY back like the wings of an eagle.

DavidG

"Not In Love" Lol, going through a bad break-up around that time...I thought it was the end of the world!

Simon

Silver Supporting Member
The 70s had to be the coolest time to grow up in!

Society as a whole was so layed back with everybody smoking weed.

mcknigs

Silver Supporting Member
I never danced to them, nor did I ever have feathered hair. Always liked "Not In Love" -- the song and the production tricks enocaster mentioned. Never cared that much for the EJ tune. Whenever I see that title it reminds me of an old National Lampoon gag about "Someone Shaved My Wife Tonight."

-Scott

BluesForDan

Silver Supporting Member
tough call, and this thread is probably going to start a nostalgia binge, which when the green beer kicks in, is probably going to get pretty ugly.:facepalm ooo, neat smilie :AOK

derekd

Silver Supporting Member
EJ is by FAR the superior artist, but I will give 10 cc their due on this one.

TNJ

Gold Supporting Member
"Big Boys dont Cry..."

LOVE this tune.

Takes me back to my feathered hair, platform shoe wearin' daze!

:D

S.
j

getbent

if you are new to 10cc.. check out "I'm Mandy (Fly Me)"

the guys in 10cc are not the junior of Reg. They are all great artists in their own right...

as people from Kansas City know.... when score is kept, things don't go so well for the home team!

Trending Topics