• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

November Rain solo w/TABs

ungarn

Awesome job on those videos!
If you are taking suggestions...outro solo of "Rock You to the Ground" by Michael Schenker!!!

ungarn

Thanks! oooo nice suggestion bro. Love Schenker
Great, I think it is his best, though admittedly there are many great ones. Maybe it is appreciated more because one has to put up with Grahm Bonnet's over the top vocals to get to it!

drod2045

Silver Supporting Member
Hey jeremy - great job posting but I'd like to chime in with my 2 cents...that 1st bend, you bring it down a full step after the inital bend up but on the recording it is closer to a 1/2 step (essentially from major-minor-major).

But yes, this is a great solo to work on bending.

Jeremy_Green

Great, I think it is his best, though admittedly there are many great ones. Maybe it is appreciated more because one has to put up with Grahm Bonnet's over the top vocals to get to it!
Ha! True enough a little "waiting" does increase the drama factor. Michael is a machine. Crazy good player. Love his style more than his song writing though sadly.

ungarn

Ha! True enough a little "waiting" does increase the drama factor. Michael is a machine. Crazy good player. Love his style more than his song writing though sadly.
Agreed...too many weak songs, and worthless lyrics! Guess Rudolph got those genes.

Trending Topics