NPD - 69 MkII Fuzz!

Dale

Well, it arrived. I have not had a chance to plug it in as yet. I will post my thoughts (like anyone cares) as soon as I get a chance. I the AC15C1 and a couple of bucker guitars along with my P90 LP set out ready for the fun! I am looking for some cool blues vibe out of this thing! In the meantime here is a picture.

69_fuzz.jpg

billyg121

Silver Supporting Member
i got one about amonth ago. love it! awesime ge fuzz! i like the creme knobs better..but the newer ones come with black.oh well.

Dale

The AC15c1 is a picky amp with pedals. So far the input is about 10 o'lock, volume 2, fuzz, 11, contour 1. The pre has some break but is relatively clean (buckers p90). I will mess more later.

Dale

I have been messing with the MKII for a couple days. It is a great Fuzzface pedal! Very flexible and worked with most every amp I have (save I am not too find of it with the AC15C1). I think it really works really well with my 5e3 (C-Rex), Bassman LTD, Tweaker (Blue Dog), Class 5. I have been using various humbucker guitars and my P-90 LP.

It is much more versatile in terms of the voice than others I have tried. As you know it responds to rolling off the volume well.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom