• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

NPD - 69 MkII Fuzz!

Dale

Well, it arrived. I have not had a chance to plug it in as yet. I will post my thoughts (like anyone cares) as soon as I get a chance. I the AC15C1 and a couple of bucker guitars along with my P90 LP set out ready for the fun! I am looking for some cool blues vibe out of this thing! In the meantime here is a picture.

billyg121

Silver Supporting Member
i got one about amonth ago. love it! awesime ge fuzz! i like the creme knobs better..but the newer ones come with black.oh well.

Dale

The AC15c1 is a picky amp with pedals. So far the input is about 10 o'lock, volume 2, fuzz, 11, contour 1. The pre has some break but is relatively clean (buckers p90). I will mess more later.

Dale

I have been messing with the MKII for a couple days. It is a great Fuzzface pedal! Very flexible and worked with most every amp I have (save I am not too find of it with the AC15C1). I think it really works really well with my 5e3 (C-Rex), Bassman LTD, Tweaker (Blue Dog), Class 5. I have been using various humbucker guitars and my P-90 LP.

It is much more versatile in terms of the voice than others I have tried. As you know it responds to rolling off the volume well.

Trending Topics