NPD: Acid Fuzz wedge MK1 tonebender fuzz (gut pics) *obscure fuzz lovers!*

vanguard

So I received my Acid Fuzz MK1 on Friday and it's been an awfully fun weekend. This pedal nails the classic, fat, crispy MK1 tone. It's super thick and intense with tons of sustain, yet really clear at the same time with really cool, scratchy trebles. Jittery start/stop stuff just sounds out-of-this-world. Anyone looking for elusive MK1's build on this side of the pond with all the proper parts (TI 2G381's :omg) needs look no further. The build quality is beyond immaculate and totally vintage-accurate. Check it out!

And with some fuzzy friends. the Analogman has the British, bright and intense thing, but it doesn't have the amazing, biting treble. The MJM Triangle muff has the thickness and sustain, but doesn't have the cut. They're all fun and super good at what they are supposed to do, but the Acid Fuzzer is just awe inspiring.

ROKY

Thanks for this -- I'm still deciding on which MK I to get and wasn't aware of this one .

Gas-man

Unrepentant Massaganist
"Build quality is beyond immaculate"

Looks pretty sloppy in there to me.

Just sayin'.

vanguard

"Build quality is beyond immaculate"

Looks pretty sloppy in there to me.

Just sayin'.

I don't dig the "everything bent at sterile right angles" thing. It looks like a perfect tone bender inside. Are you familiar with MK1's?

AXXA

Silver Supporting Member
Nice! I wouldn't mind a small box, as long as it says 'Acid Fuzz' on it!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom