NPD: Analogman King of Tone.... In White & Gold

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by critter74, Feb 21, 2017.

1. JCM 800

JCM 800 Member

Super classy! I dig it.

2. grego7

grego7 has left the building Gold Supporting Member

you're almost up! I got on the list April 2017 and was checking out the KOT threads in anticipation lol

fenderjapan and Trick Fall like this.
  3. Boogie92801

Boogie92801 Member

I just came up yesterday and I placed my order... I vacillated for a while on color choice. I like the purple just fine but the blue or green ones were enticing.... after careful deliberation I decided to save the $20 buck and get the purple one. I have three AM pedals on the board now and have owned a few other but this is my first KOT. Now I have to chose which pedals I am replacing (probably the looking glass out the gain changer).

Spellbound and Trick Fall like this.
  4. Colamander

Colamander Member

The classic purple is best. If it's not purple, is it really a King of Tone?

5. grego7

grego7 has left the building Gold Supporting Member

Sp there ARE blue and green ones available at the moment? I'd like a blue one if they're still around when my number comes up in the next few months

6. Spellbound

Spellbound Member

I already have one I got it as an add on at GC when I bought my Mary Kay White avri 54ri strat.

Congrats!

7. 59Bassman

59Bassman Plank Cranker Silver Supporting Member

Got mine yesterday. Same color. I went with high gain red side.

Not trying to be swayed by the hype, I'm still feeling it out. However, I will say that this joins a VERY short list of pedals (Snouse Black Box 2, Rimrock Mythical Overdrive - VS, Maxon OD-820, Suhr Riot, Barber Gain Changer, JHS @+) that floored me from the moment I plugged in. I own a crap ton of OD pedals, and so far this is probably top 5 if not top 3. I'm going to check later to see how long I have to wait to get on the list again.

It's not cheap, and the wait sucks, but this is a very special pedal.

earwax likes this.
  8. earwax

earwax Supporting Member

Sometimes I agree with that but that white is so damn sexy

Colamander likes this.