NPD! Buffalo FX M-1 Fuzz

riffy

Just got it a couple of hours ago. Still in the honeymoon phase obviously, but this, this... THING is a smokin' Rams Head with active eq. I am loving it so far. Has anyone else tried one at all?

I am hitting, (well, to my ears anyway) the Pulse tour tones of Gilmour which I have absolutely fallen in love with. Never before, have I really loved Muff circuits, but with this one, they hit a homerun with me!

Frank67

Congrats!

I have one too. I like it, but I find it difficult to dial in with very clean tube amps like Fenders. It easily gets fizzy and harsh or too much bass or gets lost in the mix. How are you running yours?

riffy

I have had to run it at pretty low volumes here today. I have a beat to pieces Fender Excelsior that I have running into an old greenback loaded Marshall cab. Running the Excelsior barely before break up. I hit it REALLY hard it will break up just a bit. That amp is usually just low-fi junky sounds to me, but in this case, it sounds incredible. I am also boosting INTO instead of after since I am at such low volumes with an MXR BAOD set very neutral, the gain is at 8 o'clock, the volume is dimed and treble and that 100hz knobs are set at 12'oclock. I am getting great feedback at barely above TV levels also!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom