NPD: Dry Bell

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by mmolteratx, Feb 6, 2012.

1. mmolteratx

mmolteratx Member

[​IMG]

**** is crazy delicious. For size reference, here it is next to a CBread Pareidolia.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Basically, it's a Uni Vibe clone. To my ears, they all sound great, just different. This one probably has the ability to get both the deepest and shallowest throb I've ever experienced. Plus it's got the symmetry and range trimmers on the side and some more stuff inside. Most comparable to an Aqua Vibe in the feature set. Expression out (even includes a wiring diagram for the expression pedal), low noise floor, no LFO noise in the signal path and excellent build quality. Plus it's small as can be.

Definitely keep an eye on Dry Bell. I know I will after this.

2. traviswalk

traviswalk In the Great State Gold Supporting Member

Can't wait for mine!! :aok

3. lv

lv Supporting Member

Been interested to hear your thoughts on yours....do the controls allow the same adjustment as on the aqua's so that you can dial out the uneven throb and make it more of a sine wave?

4. mmolteratx

mmolteratx Member

I dunno. Let me try it. Will report back in a few.

5. GTRJohnny

GTRJohnny Member

Interested to know more about this vibe.

6. bettset

bettset Member

very nice pedal. i haven't changed the setting. it sounds just like burg's vids. thing is........i really like the mjm. standard vibe is what i like. the DB is clear.......i don't think phasey like some have said. at least not thru my amps. i'd sell it before i'd sell the mjm :munch