NPD - FRAK Overdrive - smallsound/bigsound

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by wrightdude, Feb 26, 2012.

1. wrightdude

wrightdude Supporting Member

Well.... actually arrived last week.... was able to gig with it last nite.... totally killer! Didnt even touch my amp's OD channel... lotsa compliments on how good my "amp" sounded! (of course the Frak deserved all the credit)

I wanted the "burst" latching so custom ordered from Brian.... being a big fan of Battlestar Gallactica I thought "Frak" Overdrive would be a good play on F#%K Overdrive.... replete with custom graphic.....!!!!!

Still honeymooning but totally loving this pedal!!!!!

[​IMG]

Big thanks to Brian and best of luck and continued success with his whole line of products!!!!

2. Hazelwould

Hazelwould Member

By far my fav OD/Dist. That one looks killer BTW.

3. doom

doom Member

Awesome. Congrats man! Brian's a great, great dude.

4. Officer Bukowski

Officer Bukowski Member

Awesome! This is the greatest overdrive pedal ever to me. It sounds soooo good.

Brian's other pedals are all amazing as well.

5. Wes Mantooth

Wes Mantooth Member

That's a nice one dude! Brian's custom jobs always look great.

The **** is the only ss/bs I have yet to try (aside from the unobtanium Blarg and Poly Grace). I love my Sparkle Motion and Year4545 and loved my TAFM when I had it.

6. wrightdude

Yeah the 4545 is very intriguing, I checked the site and looks like Brian is working on a revision with an expression pedal which intrigues me even more!

I do tend to like the whacky stuff.... and gotta say the F#%k is the perfect blend of an immensly usable OD/dist with the added bonus of whacky mayhem fun via the burst switch!

7. wrightdude

Gig report - Never touched the OD channel on my amp.... used the Frak for all the OD (with some Pharaoh and Four Eyes mixed in here and there). Lots of compliments on how good my "amp" sounded.... of course the Frak deserved most of the credit!