• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

NPD - Fulldrive II Mosfet

roknfnrol

Gold Supporting Member
Wow, so I am totally surprised how good this thing sounds. I hadn't played one in years and bought one impulsively at my local guitar store (Guitar Emporium in Louisville, KY) because Grissom used to have it on his pedal board. I love the toggles on this thing, it really helps to tweak your tone. The mosfet setting is LOUD, I love it with my Les Paul or tele to get a bit more volume. If you want more compression simply turn the mosfet setting off (to standard). Fun. Oh, and it stacks really well with my Barber Half Gainer.

Last edited:

guitarz1972

It's good stuff bro. I've read before that it morphs into any rig, and I guess that's pretty right-on. Love mine, although I'm partial to Fulltone OCD (as opposed to my own OCD :rimshot), just sounds better with my amp maybe. But when I play with a backline, I almost always take the FD-mos with me.

I've heard it also makes the Cards play better than the Cats, but I can't confirm that. :)

- C

Trending Topics